Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Perfect Veggie Delight In Bangalore





Every time I visit Indiranagar 100 feet road in Bangalore, I make sure to visit this place gastronomically delightful place. Not only is the ambience good and there is consistency in the flavours. Quantity is perfect. Service is ok. Their Pizzas are very authentic. The best part is they customise your orders to Jain variety if need be. I keep coming back for more.

The fact that I'm not a vegetarian, has not stopped me from recommending Little Italy to others. Its pure veg, but it can beat any Italian non-veg restaurant hands down specially the pizza's and pasta's. Love the food and their b-day or a anniversary specials. However, the food is quite expensive and the alcohol is even dearer. But then its worth visiting for special occasions or visiting the city ones in a while. You won’t be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment