Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Papa John's: Great Value For Money


I get this craving for really rich and fattening pizza once a month and I head off to papa john's for a hefty meal of butter garlic breadsticks, chicken wings and an all meats pizza! I devour all of it with generous amounts of garlic butter dip and jug fulls of iced tea! 

My first visit was to the outlet in Sector 35 in Chandigarh and it was a great experience and continued to visit the outlet several times. Later when I shifted to Bangalore, I continued to avail the great taste at the outlet here.

Fantastic service, quick on their heels servers, always smiling, corrects you if you order extra, fun place to hang out, the sofas are absolutely comfy and lighting perfect!


Keep up the good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment