Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Infinitea: Awesome Tea Parlour



Awesome place for tea lover. I loved the huge range of tea flavours they offer both in the hot as well as the cold ones.

You can tell from my profile pic that I love this place. It was taken at Infinitea :) I had come here several times mainly with friends whom I pulled along. I did come by later with my family and they loved the tea variety too.  

The interiors are nice, subtle with posters relating to tea from the world over. Glass tables have an wood underside with some tea-sayings. Coasters have quotes by famous men on tea.The place smells of tea, but its not just a tea place. They have awesome food to go with it. Food is continental and variety of options with favourites like Gado Gado salad, Chicken a la Kiev, waffles with maple syrup, scrambled eggs on toast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment